Efficiency Matrix has in total 20 Years experience in Air tightness testing of commercial and residential buildings. Based in Melbourne, Australia, Efficiency Matrix, is a company that specializes in products that cut costs and reducing our carbon footprint in our personal lives and in our ever so inefficient Corporate workplaces.
We are passionate about a holistic approach to energy efficiency when it comes to seasonal changes in temperature.
We have a wide range of products and services which is forever evolving and we pride ourselves on achieving the quickest possible payback with minimal sacrifices to your business and/or our quality of living.
Click here to see, the key services we offer in building performance. Send us an email, and we can provide you with our company profile, which includes information on our future, current and completed projects.
Contact us to find out more.
Phone us now!
1300 027 874
Email for our Products: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Support Email: email@example.com
Melbourne/National Manager: John Konstantakopoulos
Mob. 0434 195 792
International Ph. +613 9005 7077
ABN 86 137 612 661
Wheelers Hill, Victoria
Efficiency Matrix is accredited to perform air tightness testing to:
AS/NZS ISO 9972: Thermal Performance of buildings – determination of air permeability of buildings – fan pressurisation method
BS EN 13829: Thermal Performance of buildings – determination of air permeability of buildings – fan pressurisation method
In a Nut Shell:
- The Largest Capability in Air tightness testing in the whole of Asia/Australasia
- We work with our clients and project stakeholders to provide an integrated end-to-end assessment service using state of the art software.
- Next day reporting on issues throughout the building envelope.
- Our testers are qualified and the most experienced Airtightness Testers in Australia
- We use specialised, high quality, state-of-the-art and calibrated test equipment.
- Our testing is conducted to international standards.
- We manage to build programs to help the builder not forget about key times for inspections and considerations.
- We have the most extensive experience in driving largest projects at a local and National level in Australia, working within large programs of work, with verified results at the end.
- Insurance policies for Workcover, 10Mil Professional Indemnity and 10Mil Public Liability.
- Member of GBCA (Green Building Council Australia)
- Member of ATTMA (Air Tightness Testing & Measurement Association)
- Member or AIMAA (Air Infiltration and Ventilation Association of Australia)
- Member of CITA (Certified Infrared Thermographers Association)
- Member of APHA (Australian Passive House Association)
- Member of AIRAH (Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning and Heating)