Under Floor Air Distribution Air Tightness Testing
Efficiency Matrix tests to BSRIA BG65-2016
Underfloor air distribution systems have become a very popular form of air distributing in new builds throughout the world. Efficiency Matrix has some of the most advanced equipment in the world for testing, troubleshooting, and documenting issues in UFAD systems.
Large Projects completed:
- Nishi (Canberra) 27,411 sqm Floor Area
- 150 Collins St 20,000sqm Floor Area
- Deakin Uni Burwood (Deakin Uni Corporate Centre)
- 60 Cremorne st 10,000sqm Floor Area
- Latrobe City Council Library
And many other smaller projects.
We deal with ducted and non-ducted underfloor air distribution Systems(UFAD)
Underfloor plenums can be quite difficult to cost-effectively get airtight. We have the experience in:
- software processes,
- troubleshooting capabilities
- Overall understanding to enable underfloor plenum installations to be done in the most cost-effective and trouble-free implementations.
We have used a wide array of troubleshooting tools and techniques using our specialised equipment
We also have a specialist process when issues are hard to identified and rectify using conventional methods, that can be used to effectively and quickly seal up air leakage.